I have the bug for all things vintage!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Something For Everyone!

I'm a new renter at Craft-Tique in San Pedro. Each renter fills their space with craft items and their own particular finds, mine are mainly from garage and yard sales. Everyday you can walk in and find something different. Though I'm a seller there now, most days I walk out with one or two goodies myself.

I took a picture of one customers purchases for the day totaling $12.90 - a terra cotta bird bath or feeder(I'm not sure), a ceramic bird feeder and a small glass and metal display case.

Here's the purchases I made at Craft-Tique on my last two visits.



Different taste for sure and probably bought with a different purpose in mind(the 50's candle holders and prints are already listed in my Etsy shop)but we both walked out happy with our purchases. The small plate or ashtray is a souvenir from the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair. I'm not sure where or even if I'll list it, as it has some damage to one side, but I couldn't pass it up for $1.50!

Craft-Tique is in San Pedro,Ca. near the corner of 19th and Pacific Avenue. Drop by if your in the neighborhood, and very likely you'll find something that you will want to take home and If I'm lucky - maybe you'll find it in my space :D

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment